For help in relation to completing your application please refer to the University of Auckland Human Participants Ethics Committee (UAHPEC) or Auckland Health Research Ethics Committee (AHREC) or Biological Safety Committee or Animal Ethics Committee intranet page.
For help in relation to how to use Ethics RM to complete your Ethics or Biological Safety application please refer to the:
- Help ‘bubbles’ within Ethics RM.
- Ethics RM Quick Reference Guides are available from the
For system errors or problems please raise a service request with the University Staff Service Centre or contact them on Tel + 64 9 923 6000 ext 86000 (Monday to Friday 7.30am – 6pm).
For any further questions please contact:
- University of Auckland staff and students
- refer to the University Staff Service Centre Knowledge Base
- for UAHPEC ethics applications, contact email@example.com
- for AHREC ethics applications, contact firstname.lastname@example.org(Tel 09 373 7599 ext 83711)
- for Animal Ethics applications, contact email@example.com (Tel 09 373 7599 ext 86356)
- for Biological Safety applications, contact firstname.lastname@example.org (Tel 09 373 7599 ext 86356)
- Auckland DHB staff contact Manager, Auckland DHB Research Office at ResearchOffice@adhb.govt.nz (Tel 09 307 4949 ext 23854)
- Counties Manukau DHB staff contact the Research Coordinator, Counties Manukau DHB Research Office at email@example.com (Tel 021 574 928)